Wednesday, November 1, 2017

28 Weeks

Today, I'm 28 weeks + 4 days. I can't believe we're already starting the 3rd trimester! I feel like the 2nd trimester came and went in the blink of an eye... I can't believe in just 2 &1/2 months our little girl will be here! Sadie is excited to play and help teach her so many things. The things she talks about the most are "teaching her not to eat sand", sharing her puppies (even her prized "Daddy puppy") with her, and sharing a bunk bed together with her someday like her cousins Vi & Jackie. She has of course already staked her claim on the top bunk. I can't wait to watch the sisterly love grow. Now without further adieu... Bump-date!


How far along: 28 weeks + 4 days
Total weight gain: About 15 lbs.
Stretch marks: None yet from this pregnancy
Ring on/off: On.. haven't noticed any swelling yet
Sleep: Starting to toss and turn more throughout the night
Best moment this week: All of the Halloween festivities with my family
Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach
Movement: Alot! I've been pretty sugar buzzed this month.. haha
Food cravings: SWEETS
Food aversions: Pizza and burgers most of the time..
Gender: Girl
Belly button: It's officially an outie!
Happy or moody: So much happier now that the sickness has passed
Looking forward to: Soaking up the holiday season

No comments:

Post a Comment