Thursday, January 11, 2018

38 weeks

 Today I am 38 weeks + 5 days. I can't believe we're at the tail end already! I remember at 7 weeks thinking it would be an eternity before we got to meet our baby.. and here we are thinking any day now! Sadie came 4 days early, so wishful thinking is this one will be slightly early too. We'll see! I can't wait to see what she looks like, breastfeed again, and watch Sadie interact with her. I just know my heart is going to burst.




How far along: 38 weeks + 5 days
Total weight gain: 25 lbs.
Stretch marks: Faint ones starting to show
Ring on/off: On
Sleep: Few hour stretches between all of the bathroom trips
Best moment this week: My sweet friends threw me the most fun baby shower
Miss anything: Not getting winded so easily
Movement: SO much! It feels like somersaults and stretches more than kicks now.
Food cravings: SWEETS but what else is new?
Food aversions: Still greasy food
Gender: Girl
Belly button: Outie
Happy or moody: Both
Looking forward to: Hopefully meeting her next week!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm out of the loop too! Pictures from your most recent post show two beautiful girls -- we're hoping to find out the gender of #2 around Thanksgiving... fingers crossed! You look so awesome as a preggo lady! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've completely dropped the ball on posting this year.. Rylee, our 2nd, is now 9 months old! I'll catch all of my fellow blogging friends up soon :) I'm excited for you to find out the gender so soon! Love ya too, friend!

      Delete